Note: Mention the 8 digit Barcode given on the back of the Seventy Seven earphone package. If the Barcode is invalid or should you face any difficulties please contact us via email at Seventyseven@jinpinventures.com
This warranty extension benefit is only applicable within the first 6 months of the product purchased.
- This Warranty covers specific defects of
- Silicone ear cap
- 3.5mm Jack
- Earphone casing
Faulty parts, materials or damaged during delivery, if such defects are revealed during the period of 12 months from the date of purchase (6+6 Warranty extension)
- The device is considered defective if it fails to perform the functions as indicated in the technical specifications or any other similar documents supplied with the equipment, and the failure is due to internal device characteristics (parts as mentioned above)
- The Warranty does not cover consumables or parts of limited regular functionality due to their natural wear and tear.
- The Warranty does not cover:
- Any external damage caused after purchase
- Broken wire after delivery
- Moisture damage/Water damage
- Rough handling damage (earphone and case)
- Mechanical or electric damages resulting from incorrect installation, configuration, usage or other activities inconsistent with the operation manual or contradictory to technical specifications attached to the device.
- Damages caused by acts of nature, floods, fires, lighting or other natural disasters, wars, unexpected events, inappropriate voltage, defective supply materials or other external factors.
- Defects resulting from the usage of improper or non-genuine supply materials.
- Damages due to the user’s fault or lack of knowledge.
- Theft or loss of the products.
- If the device that has been tampered with by the Warranty beneficiary or any other person in any way, including reconfiguration, repair, willful constructional variations, modifications and adjustments, the Warranty is considered null and void.
- The Warranty period is extended by the time during which the repaired device stays in the Guarantor’s Service Center.
- The Guarantor reserves the right to refuse to provide any Warranty services if it would result in a breach of applicable laws.
Note: You’ll receive an email once your warranty is successful, we request you to keep a screenshot to claim your warranty. (If you did not receive an email, please contact us).